Monday, September 5, 2016

LUXURY NAIL INSPIRATION FOR THE BOSS CHICK



I am just one of the may ladies you will ever find with nails but then, when I saw these nail inspirations, I fidgeted, I tripped. There is no way to be a boss ladies without letting your nails stand out.  Imagine holding a car key or trying to open something with a basic nail; it doesn't seem just right.

In fact with luxury nails like this, you can walk up to any occasion feeling in charge. It is not all about going to happening places to fix nails when you really don't know what you want,  at least have a clue. 

Think of luxury, think of these inspirations. 






I can wear this over and over again 











Credits: Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...