Monday, September 19, 2016

PICTURES FROM THE 3RD ENUGU MAKEUP FAIR (EMUF) 2016

Leggo


Enugu was lit at the Oakland centre on the 17th of September 2016 when POPs concept hosted vendors and buyers to the third Enugu Makeup Fair,  I was all alone and also in a sad mood after getting a call that someone dear had passed away and to worsen it all,  her wedding reception hall was actually the event centre for the fair. 

I had gone inside wondering if I was seeing wedding guest or Makeup lovers when  a tall Zaron Vendor had politely asked if I had her powder in my bag (maybe she mistook me for someone else).   I wasn't even close to her stand but then she was really a part of my problem, so I thought it right to ignore her (I promise not to fix her pictures) 

Anyway I decided to save the day with this pictures and a lovely makeup family that helped me forget my sorrows.  I miss my friends though,  please return to Enugu. 


VENDORS

List of the vendors at the fair. 










PARTICIPANTS 









MONEY AND RUNWAY










Me selecting my goodies 






Enugu babies are fine sha. 




Hope you enjoyed it? 

Good day friends. I finally enjoyed the day and the beautiful faces that beheld my presence. 





No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...