Sunday, September 4, 2016

WHITE AND BLACK STRIP MONOCHRONE IS BAE AND TRENDING - Inspirations and Styling




I woke up to a serious nose block, guess it is cold and cattarh and why on eart won't I get that when I involve myself with cold things. I try to use my little strngth to read on line and I found out some of you had already come to eat and I haven't even prepared any meal on my blog, I really had to do something.

September is a style month and I will really try my best to give you awesome style inspiration. This white and black stripe is seriously trending now and I think you should get involved too. Some how I have been white and black way too much. This post aims to show you good ways to rock this trend.

THE SIMPLE GOWN

I mean we don't always like stress you know? So making it simple with a killer heel is just so good enough.



THE JUST SIMPLE CASUAL LOOK

Mixing an awesome strip skirt and blouse, jumpsuit, playsuit, gown and even shorts for a picnic is cool. The even doesn't have to be all glaring.






 AGBADA CASUAL

When I say Agbada, I am not suggesting that you look like an Alhaji, make it Afrocentric and casual. Every picture representation here looks cool and friendly, we can just do with one pick;




SENATORIAL BOSS

I droll on this pictures for weeks since last year abi last two years, it made it comfortable to post today in my best of moods. You see being a boss chick has never looked so good in this stripes. It started with the guys cool ETUBO but then Ebube abd the ladies have taken over it. Don't you just like this.
 
Adunni Ade

LESS OF WHITE

Sometimes we really don;t want anything shouty but we still want to rock this style, going for something that is a little bit dark is just good enough.


NOTE

The white and blacked stripped monochrone doesnt appear in a particular form, sometimes is too bold, at other times a little so thin and on occasions, the white and black may outdo one another but the main goal is to find something good enough for you.

Happy Sunday Blog Family, I love you all.

Photo Credit: Yomi Black
                      Nenyechi
                      Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...