Thursday, June 23, 2016

TWO CATEGORIES OF GIRLS YOU DATE - FACTS

By Izuchukwu Hero D'Camp.

When you are dating an educated and civilized woman who has class and ambition, you get texts such as these.
Image credit : google

1. Morning Dear, Hope you had a wonderful night. How are doing today? Wake up get ready for work. Don't forget to send your application for the job i told you about yesterday.
2. Yes Darling, i miss you so much, i hope you're enjoying your day? I am heading out for lunch. Talk later. Take care of yourself. Love you!.
3. Yes dear i am at the shop doing grocery for the house, next time i am coming with you.
4. Don't put yourself under pressure my love,, i know you will achieve your goal today, you have my full support.

Image credit : google


*THEN THOSE WITH JUST A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.*
1. Morning babe, send me some airtime, please bae.
2. Hello sweet babes i am coming over for some pizza over lunch? And someone is selling nice perfumes can i take one pls.
Love you so so so much.
3. Hey handsome, buy me data pls. Also wanted to tell you my neighbour is selling skinny jeans, nice shoes from USA and Brazilian hair. You will let me know when you are ready to get me these. Loving you a lots.
4. Me and my friends want to go to cafe javas for drinks, i need some money.
5. Baby i don't feel like reading, can we chat pliisss..
So my dear lady, you have known which class you belong by now.
#‎Hero‬.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...