Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A New Dawn


 .  .  . HAPPY TAILOR MADE WEDNESDAY

    Surprised I made it a tailor made Wednesday instead of Tuesday? Yea! Blame it on alcohol #winks#.


   After the monday stress, it's obvious our tuesday will be joyful but nay, a little bit of intensity and adaptation for the week, who knows what today holds? It's still morning of a new dawn, every thing we hope for can be achieved within a twinkle of the little stars at early dawn.


  Can't write something long for now, am on a journey to the moon, see ya when I get there. Let's go there! We can make it only if you wake now and face today, don't be a lazy bag.


   Good morning and Happy Wednesday lovely peeps, wake and face the adventures of today, I've got loads of thoughts to share, so sorry my server decided to misbehave yesterday, on behalf of me and my server, "We are so sorry". Thanks for your understanding.

  Tara for now lovely peeps.

4 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...