Sunday, December 15, 2013

Happy Monday! View updates




  Hurray! Our blog is two weeks old.

I started blogging when BBM was given to i-fone and Techno users, it hurt me so much that I had sacrificed  my final year school fees for a BB, now my enemies spoilt my show, what shall I do? I found solace in blogging so my old friends can always meet me here. That why I titled it Do Something New.

 I appreciate the growth and encouragements, I wouldn't be here if not for you all, so I promise to be creative with posts.

 Below are the program schedule for each day;

*Monday is for inspirations.
*Tuesday - freestyle.
*Wednesday - freestyle.
*Thursday - freestyle.
*Friday is for Crafts.
*Saturday - Pidgin language.
*Sunday - pidgin and Kunabara and reviews.

Don't forget to send your thought to chinenyenwobu@yahoo.com, to help others read your views. In case we aren't satisfied with the arrangements, just let me know, I always want to guarantee your reading satisfaction, so why am I here if not for you? And I also want to reduce the BCs, just come over to read here.
There is now provision for you to subscribe for updates and click on post credibility on my web version.
    Have a wonderful monday, Enjoy the Harmattan breeze and cold, it broke my knees.

                         #kisses from Nenye#

3 comments:

  1. @ Dera only U have the liberty 2 call me rat, it's a pleasure #smiles# I see U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, heard. @ UR first paragragh is it a child's English or a mistake, #i have sacrifice# *winks*

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...