Sunday, December 22, 2013

Is Your Partner Positive?


Started Akara business, needed some little money for Xmas clothe, please forgive me for not posting on Saturday and Sunday, blame it on me, am so sorry, will do my best these few days of the month, am sorry. But please this is whispering, don't tell my friends I sold Akara O biko.

I decided to treat about positivity because it is Xmas season, here many differences take place in relationships and we have to tackle this issue together, just bring me home if you find me going astray. For every pain you have taken, I want to cut it off you, so positivity here means maturity. Is your partner positive? I am not talking about HIV/AIDS, no! I shouldn't be talking about that, honestly I wish no soul a sad news, am talking about tha real version of the term, POSITIVE.

 I have a school mama who once told me, "Nenye, you are a ware I showcase in the market for the highest bidder" It's not like I want you to be marketed, but experience has taught me what you may never know in years to come. So my loved one didn't want me to make her mistakes. So I told her everything about me until one day I had called with excitement dancing in my belly, then everybody wanted to know if I will ever date, I told her I've gotten a lover, read her questions here:

*Is he a student? #yes
*Handsome? #yes
*What age? #27
*Is he on BBM? #yea
*What's his pm like? #Ha! Mumsi, which kan question be this, he writes, "Are U a learner?
*Is he Igbo? #Yes

Lol! My school mama just started laughing, babe! Babe! Babe! Babe, abeg abeg drop him, you don't need that kinda guy, am not sure he is positive, he is just passing time with you and he is Igbo for that matter.

For some time though, I kept wondering what she meant, I didn't know why she wanted him out, he is like the best thing that happened to me, days grew into months and I discovered everything she said were just truth, they ain't leading you anywhere so for the sake of safety drop that guy when he says,

*If you get preg don't you know what to do?
*Are you a baby?
*Am not comfortable visiting.
*He doesn't know any member of your family but just you.

And most importantly when his pm reads,

*"Are you a learners"

"Give your girlfriend a bible for Xmas after all it's Jesus birthday"

                     Or

* "There will always be a girl hotter than your girl and a guy richer than your guy"


What! Did he just say that for people to read and think other girls are hotter than I am? Ha! He failed! The fact is there ain't no guy hotter than mine, nor a girl hotter than me. If your spouse ever got that on their pm, dump him/her. It means they don't know what a wonderful being you are, their direction is always on the street hunting for someone better, that is if they ever find. Mtschew!

Track your partners with their PMs, it ain't no joke, serious minded people don't put just anything on their PMs, unless both of you gat mentals, and the conclusion of the whole matter is that if your spouse fix titles before their names on social networks like, doc Moses, Engr Audu, musician keke etc, then it's a NA, babes and bros run for your life because ego is riding them, we all have got titles, why don't we all fix it, it's not a sign of good relationship, unless the page is for business purposes. Dear loved ones, you may think am a Jonser, am for real, don't mess yourself up. Dump every bad pm this Xmas and find a greater bro or babe in 2014, always read your partners PM updates, it shows what they are, if they are negative or positive displays just over there, don't be scared, stay healthy. Sorry about yesterday, no light 4 my corner.

         Good morning.

3 comments:

  1. @ Nenye I disagree with the PM issues though it is honest expression by youths of nawdays, it is not always d truth. To track him/her is simple, it is in you, don't force yourself into him/her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like d part serious minded pips dnt jux write anyfin on dia pm.well I agree wit u partially...4me onli boys write such pms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough said Nenye, be careful, someday guys are gonna break your head on this blog, 4real

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...