Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from Nenyechi


From the Harmattan Haze
Came December
A time we all yearn for
Maybe not for Xmas but
A new year


Then I see the screams 
And jubilation for December
A fun time



I yearned so much for a time like this
Days saw days
And then weeks
I savored this birth and day

Then the silent nights
Brought burning Candles for reflection
I remembered 
That the day is not mine but Christ
Finally! It's Xmas
And I wish you love
For the time shared
And encouragements
We have been through it all
Together
And now to celebrate.
Nenyechi wishes you the best of Xmas
Remain safe for me
I love you all.
From me to you


3 comments:

  1. merry xmas ma little babe... uncle is wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uncle! Make pple no go think say I be small pikin when dem see you O! I dey miss you sha.
      Merry Xmas dear

      Delete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...