Saturday, December 7, 2013

ON MANDELA


            THE MAN DIED AND LEFT A god


  
  Please forgive me, I don't know what to do, don't deny me the love I feel 4 you, I've been away for some time now and exam caused it, am also sorry for the lack of information, (I slacked).
           
          DEAR NELSON MANDELA YOUR DEATH GAVE U LIFE
      And who says, "I don't love Mandela"
A man who both great and mighty mourns for, even though I can never be him or even be his repetition in history, I count it all as joy to see the world appreciate a HERO. A man who risked twenty seven years of pleasure to save his country (South Africa), SHALL HE BE LIKENED TO CHRIST? When he says;
       
           &nbsp. ;During my lifetime I have dedicated my life to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons will live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal for which I hope to live for and to see realized. But, My Lord, if it needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.

      He promised to die for a cause too, he is a god, a great hero, revolutionalist, and a change maker. Even if time did not allow it be, deep in my heart and in the examination hall, I thought Madiba, I envied his face on people's display picture and wished I ever met him, seeing great musicians like Micheal Jackson and Whitney Houston, the king and queen of Pop music (both late) feel him in photographs (intimacy) made it even more touching, Mandela! Your struggles made you IMMORTAL (an everlasting god). And you completed this speech as the first President of South Africa by saying;

     "Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another and suffer the indignity of being the skunk of the world.
"The sun shall never set on so glorious a human achievement
"Let freedom reign. God bless Africa."

   God bless your soul god Mandela, I remember Brenda Fassie on this date and wished she were alive to sing the freedom song and refresh your thoughts amongst us. Freedom! Freedom! Freedom! Our Freedom.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful write up for an icon of peace, a freedom fighter, a man who loved amidst hate, a man with a forgiving spirit, a man who lived and practiced wat d Bible admonished us to do " to love" as it is d greatest of all commandments. Ur legacies would never die madiba, and your name and deeds would forever be etched in d anals of history... South Africans benefitted greatly from Mandela, dey should be crying, Nigerians need a Mandela, dey should be praying.
    Chioma iteghete

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1daful write up. Indeed Mandela's struggles made him IMMORTAL. Nellyberry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo nenye! More grace 2 u. D wrytups re 1daful. Very creativ! Kip it up Sis, as we pray 4 d family of our dear Mandela! RIP great Madiba

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madiba isn't dead,
    Stop the blasphemy,
    Its just a moment,
    The cyclical one,
    Yet inevitable,
    Africans don't die,
    We transit to another world,
    Madiba joins my Jewel in the other world,
    I celebrate your transition,
    For you gave us more reasons,
    To celebrate than to Mourn.
    AMANDA!!!----Emir

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...