Thursday, December 12, 2013

Start the Morning with just fitness

  Any need for exercise?


 For now we are all just fit, but what about tomorrow, thought they say that, "the journey of a thousand mile begins with a step". Let's burn the fat before it will get to a level we can no longer control. For those of us who think we aren't fat, let's keep fit then. Because some time ago, I usually woke up tired with waist pain and broken bones not that I was fat, I lost fitness. I took drugs and all what not, but the feelings still remained until I day I just woke and decided to do a little room exercise, it had to do with stretching the body, we call it, "Gym Gym the body or I balance well". Lo! and behold my body came to normal, halleluyah!. Am not an expert on health issues sha but experience is the best tutor. Morning exercise is just the best.


 Exercises are not only necessary for a healthy body, but also for a healthy mind. The fresh air in the morning fills up the lungs, which is helpful in keeping the person going all through the day. Not getting enough sleep can actually slow down your metabolism and cause your body to store fat, undoing the good you're doing by making time to work out.


 I am only a messenger, but if you can have a little walk or jogs, and stretchings like lazy me, you will see a sound you, no time for exercise is too small, because of work you can decide to make it five to twenty minutes.
                          Goodmorning Pals & Happy Weekend (TGIF).

6 comments:

  1. Being a makeup artist,I particularly like this post because beauty that emanates from the inside out make my work a whole lot easier...HOW? U may ask? Well gidi up with the exercise 1st and we'll chat on the run *wink* *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise should be an intergral part of our life considering the junks we're eating this days and the type of lifestyle we live, from house after eating akpu to office sit under AC lunch time is another set of un-balance diet and when you close from work on getting back home you eat another set of junk after canceling lots of beer. Shake! shake!! Shake!!! A little workout won't be a bad idea. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise is really good for the body

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope U exercise, don't just wash us and allow us jonse, lol @ preacher Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exercise truly keeps u healthy both physically nd mentally. Tnks nenye 4 d reminder. Nellyberry.

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...