Friday, January 17, 2014

Am So Sure of This!

You know I've been in love for so many times, I have loved you since birth because you are sweet, nothing tastes and feel like you and I never knew all these while that you can cure me too. Hmm........... 

 Fridays are usually wonderful no matter how some people will condemn it. It's a privilege to be here again to share my little knowledge with you on beauty.

For those of us that are tired of pimples even in the Harmattan or your face is just rough, and if your face is smooth, you can still add shines to it. I've got a solution to your problem. Am so sure of this! Yea! I don't have a before and after picture but it can transform your face like this;




Guess what?
At the rate of my ten naira I can defeat dermatologist and beautician to have my perfect face. And........................
Wow! It's Just Sugar





Process
Soak one spoonful in a little container, leave for about five minutes and then apply on face. Usually morning and night, wash after morning chores and at night before sleep.

For me I like my sugar rough because it serves as a scrub for me and I enjoy this job. One week is okay to get your rightful face if you do it constantly.


Men
Men feel beauty products are feminine and so shy away from buying them from stores. So now I need a kiss for this because it's not gender inclined, kitchen has it and status can't prevent you either. It's a unisex thing.

Give your face a perfect glow for the weekend, I tried it and am so sure of this! And guess what? An old woman told me this #shines teeth#. No side effect warning and no keeping out of children, it ain't inflamable and it's too cheap. Nothing taste like sugar.

I love you guys, TGIF

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll make do of this but hope to give a good response. Big ups tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try it and if it doesn't work. I'm coming to kill u

    onyii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if it does, make sure U fix your testimony here. Good Morning

      Delete
  3. Sugar kwa Nenye hope ur not inviting ants to ur face hahaha. Okooh let's try it

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...