Thursday, January 9, 2014

Please Say Yes!



Usually as we all know fridays are Crafts & Beauty days in preparation for next week and events on *Do Something New. Today I choose dressings, especially for the lower part of the body where we feel anything simple can go, I need a change in look and I think simple dressers like me do too.


Am tired of constantly wearing plain coloured skirts and trousers. Here is my proposition for a change, especially to busy ones who want to change their looks, both He/Shes, let's be bold enough to try this out. Say Yes to this!


           PRINTED SKIRTS AND PANTS

*Stripes *Checks *Florals *Podka dots





Good morning loved ones, TGIF
   Credits; Everyday Fashion and Nenyechi

9 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...