Saturday, February 22, 2014

Do Something New



Anytime am bending down to select cheap good clothes and I tell my friends how I plan to give it a finishing touch, they just start laughing because to them it may not be possible. Redesigning a clothe is just like giving a tailor your material to sow for you. You choose a style and most times get extra materials for a different touch especially when you are the fashionable type. For redesigning my kinda style, it may be touching up two different head ties to make a skirt or anything inspired by your imaginations.

Let me blame our so called, "celebrities" first before going down on our female complex issues, we see fashion in a way it has never been, just because some celebrities wear a clothe just once for an occasion trying to out do each other doesn't mean we have to follow their foot steps, we are different individual and should have our unique taste. We don't have to waste to prove that we are wealthy enough, wealth comes from our mind set and our power of creativeness. Have you seen a simple wedding outdo the elaborate ones? Yea! Many a time I have witnessed this and I guarantee my attitude with spending unnecessary money got to it's waterloo when I witnessed I lost many things to mind set and now am grown up and ready to make you trade my path.



  Many buddies don't want to be considered poor due to their clinging on known dresses. Join me and wear a clothe over and over again as people cheer you up and admire you, it is called flexibility. If you can't risk it, start with Okrika and then to ready-made and tailor shaped. Did blog hunting and found some tutorials for you. Enjoy;












 The point is this thing is simple as long as you are creative enough and remember your needle can do the work.

Men you just have to do your thing, am a lady that's why I know this! Sit and create as many styles as you want #kiss#

Hey boyfriend! open the gates of your wardrobes cos am done with stealing my bros dem tops, over to you #winks#. So much for having a creative boo.

Happy Saturday from Nenyechi dear blog boos. I love. You all.

13 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...