Saturday, February 14, 2015

Some of the Best Pre-Wedding pictures picks for 2014.


I really wanted to do this post in January but I couldn't. Since yesterday was Val and I don't want it to end so soon, I present to you my best pre-wedding pictures for 2014. Hope you love it and get inspirations. #kisses#

I really don't know most of the couples but most of the pictures are culled from African Sweetheart website.  If you feel you have other inspiring pictures, just let us know so we can share some other time. Good Morning.
I love weddings and lovers and I know most people have hard times choosing themes for their pre-wedding shot so take this and thank me later. Ordinarily i love original shots with a never seen kind. I wish you luck for 2015, enjoy.

EVERYDAY LOVE SHOT

Our everyday normal pre-wedding pictures are still the best. It's simple and straight to point. They just show that two people are in love and that is it.





CHEMISTRY INPSIRED

There is just a natural bonding that moves the shot and I love it.





COLOUR/PAINT INSPIRED SHOT

This shot is playful and childish, but that is what we all need. It depict closeness and originality in love. I just love the colour playfulness.





TRADITIONAL SHOT

I saw many traditional inspired pictures, but. This one is epic. Looks real and maintains our culture.



ROADSIDE SHOT

There is something sweet about seeing this for the first time. This picture looks sublime and the idea for this shot is just so perfect.



Happy Sunday and see ya next week.

3 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...