Sunday, December 20, 2015

Harmattan Chick

So my post today is on how to hustle harmattan an still be chick, honestly when it's harmattan, you don't have a choice but to cover up, the cold makes you decent. Apart from your usual trouser, cardigan and boots, here is how to remain chick this season with the pictures below. 







Note

My favorite is paring my track suit with heels, it's a wow style. You can never go wrong in that, it usually braids and afro for me except on rare cases will I allow harmattan to break my innocent hair.







Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...