Friday, December 4, 2015

Nail Inspiration

I absolutely love the feminine beauty that having a well groomed and polished nail does to a woman's beauty. The picture glamour and all, you can call me vain like the others. But absolutely, there is no harm in beauty. In as much as the nail game is outstanding, some of my Queens absolutely need more glamour to make it not boring and all. So I present to you, lovely nail inspirations to ease off your boring routines. Thank me later.














TGIF.

4 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...