Monday, January 25, 2016

FOR MEN - WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU?


Hello and good evening everyone especially the guys who have been complaining of my being so sentimental with woman issues, just to prove that I love you, I have decided to do this interesting post in your name. I hope you love me after this. The post titled; what kind of man are you? doesn't only show you a fashion sense but also makes it interesting in an enjoying way.


MR, CASUAL
Are you fun and loving and sincerely think that meeting friends is simple and classy, or you are going on a date and think looking so busy and expensive can pull her off the trigger? Here is your style buddy.




SUIT MAN
They are contemplating or already know that you are a boss, but you can't seem to know the perfect dress you may use to showcase your level and standard? learn from Nenye and thank me later. Don't just pick the dressing, pick the swag honey.


AGBADA MAN
You went  to the party and your girlfriend abi wifey and she fixed all the gifts in her bag and you were thinking it is for the both of you, only to find out that she has duped you of your one priced possession; "your own gift," or you are tired of the MC not noticing that you came, you just don't understand how he should not recognize you? My brother, choose the Agbada joor, you can hide your gift, meat, cake, Five Alive and bottled water there and still feel like a gentleman, nobody will notice, so therefore I declare Agbada for the weddings.

SWAG MAN
 You want to look exceptional fashionable without minding what the world will say, copy from these men joor and make people happy, it is a part of giving; I mean you will give people laughter to ease their sorrows.




FASHIONABLE MAN

Are you just stylish and want inspirations to step up your game. Just check these new ways and step up your look.







Dear Bobos, I love you long long time ago, I hope you enjoyed it and Sleep tight. And to help the ministry, you can always send me styles to update and teach the brothers on whats trending.

Tada for now.


2 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...