Friday, March 18, 2016

Nail Inspiration_Fina Nail Lounge


Today's nail inspiration is from Fina's Lounge and she is duping my stares for sure.  Remember my blog is about craft.  I really would love to display people's work if time permits.  I want to be the number craft blogger that you can rely on.  So today's inspiration involves marbles and crystals stones.  It is powerful for your special day and all.  Happy viewing lovely hearts.












View a short video here;


Hope you like it cos I do.  Happy weekend to my lovelies.  Have a great day job of. 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...