Monday, April 4, 2016

BLUE ASO-EBI TRENDS: THE BRIDAL CHOSE BLUE

Hello lovelies,  I want to start today's post with myself.  Hear me, Easter Monday was fun because my good friend did her trad and I don't really want to talk about that.  Royal blue and other shades if blue really had an upper hand at the early quater of two thousand and sixteen.  I guess you know there was limited number of weddings last year,  maybe my people were mourning hardship wise.  Come 2016, marriage came in full force and virtually all brides choose the Royal Blue colour and it all turned out lovely.  Enjoy the highlights in pictures. 













Mixing this colour with a silver accessory is perfect but you can try your creative process with other colours of your choice.





















Hope you like it?

6 comments:

  1. All these bridal outfits look amazing. I liked all of them and very thanks for sharing these photos. I am going to get married at one of Chicago wedding venues and would like to have a royal blue outfit for my big day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey, I wish you the best when you wed and thanks for checking in. I appreciate.

      Delete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...