Thursday, July 28, 2016

Awesome Bridal Makeup Inspirations That Will Keep You Drooling.





The first crime I had committed in this post is not knowing all the MUA's that did this awesome job but I thank God for watermarks. The image credits goes to Instagram. 

First and foremost, I had forgotten that I am even into makeups just because the stress of 2016 is something else.  Someone called me for a makeover and I just needed clues to know what's trending: I found the nude lips and natural hairstyles and am like wow! I just need to not this. So if you are going for a wedding or you are just the bride, receive these awesome makeup inspirations, let it inspire you to know what you want or what you should be advising your clients to consider if you find them clueless.  Enjoy. 
























I hope you like it? 

Image credits: Instagram. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...