Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Agatha Of Irony Of Ashi Is Our Go-to Girl For Trendy Ankara Styles



Fashion can be bought but style is in-built. This is the quote that comes to mind when I see some bloggers like Agatha of Irony Of Ashi who definitely stand out in the industry.



Agatha is one person who often prefers mixing and matching ankara designs with contemporary looks. She impresses me with the way she styles ankara and also creates trendy looks that serve as fashion inspiration to women in Africa and the world at large.

The beauty has now become my go-to girl for ankara styles. Usually, whenever I am in a fix as to what to do with my old ankara fabric, I crawl onto her page and get some style inspiration.
Take a look at some of her trendy ankara styles below.


@ironyofashi 4
@ironyofashi 13
@ironyofashi 1
@ironyofashi 5
@ironyofashi 2
@ironyofashi 3
@ironyofashi 9
@ironyofashi 10
@ironyofashi 6
@ironyofashi 12
@ironyofashi 14




Images – @ironyofashi, www.instagram.com

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...