Monday, October 24, 2016

Ankara Style Inspiration From Over The Weekend Prt3


Wow!  I can't get over these Ankara inspiration, they are so dope and inspiring. The best solution is to bookmark this post. There are a lot of styles I would love to try out personally and think you will feel the same way too.  Fast forward to the style game; we gave a combination of print mixtures, afrocentric and dope tailor-made.  

Be inspired. 













































The conclusion of the whole matter is that men were included in today's post, I am glad of the duo combinations and the adorable kids. I hope you like the post. 

Image Credits: Nenyechi 
                            Instagram 
                              Afrostyles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...