Saturday, October 1, 2016

Love so Amazing: Omotokunbo Oyasope weds Olajide Michael in an Ogidan Style(Exclusive Pictures)





Omotokunbo and Olajide met in 2013 during her NYSC days when Michael was already working and thinking about a soul mate. He couldn't hold his breathe when he saw this damsel and so he promised himself never to let her go. 

This love has blossomed until Michael had to make it legal and took the bold step of not letting anything take away the woman of his dream by marrying her.  Congratulations! 

Incase you missed this Union that took place in July 2016, here are the exclusive pictures as you wish this wonderful couple a great life companionship.  I think my comment section is starting to behave well.  I am personal sorry when you truly can't comment but it shouldn't stop me from posting anyways.  

PRE-WEDDING PERFECT














COURT WEDDING













TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE









WHITE WEDDING







I wish Omotokunbo and her lovely groom a lovely marriage life. 

This is my first wedding post and I choose to do this because my readers want me to. It is like paying a special respect to whom respect is due. So if you wish to share your marital/wedding experience with us in pictures; we are here with a stretched arm to receive you.  Send your pictures, stories and gist via nenyechi7@gmail.com. 

Wow! It's Independence day too. 

Image Credit: Topside Ogidan

2 comments:

  1. Happy married life Toks. May happiness abound always in your home. God bless your marriage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Comment repaired. Congrats Tokunbo, thanks Onyi

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...