Friday, November 25, 2016

Dear Men, You Can't be Ugly and Poor at the Same Time (18+)

Praise the lord and praise the lord again, I am alive now.

Yea, it is Christmas and my long article period. Hell and fury have been left loose on my behalf but as the die-hard babe that I have grown to be, I just used my handkerchief to dust off all the threats of my not posting these signature articles and it's repercussions; Praise the lord! I am still alive and I smell Christmas too so I can talk because we can now be happy and say no to all the pains that 2016 recession has caused: I love Nigeria and I am very happy for this.


So I met this guy who loves me so much and has shown me undivided attention but my friends and family hates him because he is so Ugly.......and then he is poor too like a curse! Stella once told me that it is a crime for one to be ugly and poor, it doesn't just tally. In fact dating an ugly poor guy is a taboo as against the poor cute one. It brings bad luck.

I love this guy but after weighing their thoughts I want you all to help me.

CUTE POOR GUY



A cute poor guy is an average ugly guy because even if he doesn't work hard, he gains favors from these source below:

SUGAR GIRL/MUMMY

 This set of people have an eye for fine guys, they belong to the rich tree, even with the knowledge of the guy not loving them, they still spend and encourage him to stay. So therefore, you still have food on your table.

SCAMS

He is usually a playboy (not all but majority) he scams lot of girls even men to favor you.

LUCK

His cuteness is luck on its own, and he is the first to be favored before his peers as long as he knows his onions. You can always manage his wrong doing because you are scared others may tinap him from you. He brings lucks because good guys may think you are gold and collect you from him. There must be a good reason as to why he chose you.

Somehow I noticed that because of this stereotype angle of a fine young guy, girls are stopping to even consider them and so they are having a change of thoughts are are beginning to behave well and even work hard.


UGLY POOR GUY



Wealth is the only compensation for an ugly guy, at least you can love his wealth. If he is poor, ugly and bad mannered, it's the greatest sin. With money, an ugly poor guy may become just so handsome and boastful, forgetting the Queen that once nurtured him.

But you shouldn't be like this;


OFFENCE SEEMS LIKE A SIN

Remember when your people said that he can't make fine babies, why you didn't choose his friend instead of him. Then he ignores all his natural flaws that you've been forcing yourself to manage and cheats on you. Haba! Brother go with your sins, your crime can't be forgiven.

IDLENESS SEEMS LIKE HELL

Imagine, having to sit with a poor and ugly guy for a day, then weeks and months and everything he does never seems to be working out fine.

WHEN HE GETS ANGRY

It seems like the devil has appeared, your anger becomes irritating too and we start to wonder how our path ever crossed.

WHEN HE LIES AND CHEATS

We begin to question our worth, imagine being cheated on by an ugly poor guy whose room is close to the compound well and everyone already knows you have been dating. You have been reduced to O.

BAD LUCK

After him na barrow pushers and otapia pia sellers, your self worth has reduced. If a poor ugly guy betrays you, it almost seems like he'll fire imagine the he'll of managing him to the hell of even thinking that he betrayed you.

Here is my problem, we girls can understand a fine guy misbehaving and all, aside from us, there are sugar mommies and daddy's angel who can spoil them silly. Remember a fine boy can become a model overnight and always will jam luck but we don't understand an ugly guy gold digging, you can't be ugly and have a bad character, God gives two opposite things to be compatible; ugly and wealthy, handsome and suave.

Dear ugly guys, don't miss the routes of your fathers, if you check in history, all our leaders in various positions are ugly. You are already disadvantaged by not being fine, all you have to do is to pick your part and hustle, only hustle can give you handsomeness since you lost in at birth. If you break our heart that we have managed to give to you at the expense of our friends resistance, it feels like a double edged sword. We can bear the fine Bobo leaving us, he has various female obstacles on the way. You can't be ugly and broke at the same time.

🎢🌈磯

This post is just for fun, if you read meaning into it, you are on your own. I was just ransacking my brain and this came up.

Credits: Nenyechi

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...