Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Are You Looking For a Natural Hairstyle Inspiration? This Post is For You. GET Creative and Awesome Style Inspiration



Hello Blog family, my hair is texlaxed so forgive me.

So many of us indicated interest in the natural hair styling tips; hence my posting this. It's natural hair styling for Christmas expo. They are basically two things to consider when choosing to style your natural hair:

1. The Texture
2. The Length

If the texture of your hair is soft, whether long or short, this hair curling post is for you but if your hair is coarse and long, you should consider hair packing styles; it really doesn't mean that you can't curl your hair but then it's almost Christmas and an eleventh hour, your magic hair may not just work and I think the short coarse hair is better when braided. Don't forget your moisturizers though, you can curl after treatment; that natural styling game ain't cheap o, it cost a lot of money and treatment.


Curling Hairstyles.
Remember the Jerry curls in those days, the natural twist or flat twist, the pick and drop curl pattern, the Koso thread rotation, that's exactly an advance form of it. It is left for you to decide if you want the curls bold or tiny. You really can do this without gels but then I think it's a trick if you want to be on the advantageous side. I obviously did not use gel on this tutorial; in fact I wasn't too strong so I had to do it with my little strength as menses wan kill me.

You can also add colour to your hair maybe in an ombre form if you are that adventurous

STEPS

*Wash your hair
*Moisturize to soften/detangle
*Comb and part into your desired style (side or centre part, afro or outlandish)

*Twist,weave,straw curl, or do any of these pick and drop attachment curl patterns

*Leave all night to dry
*Loosen in the morning








*That your lovely style.

If you like the curls deep, don't bother over stretching the loosed curls, apply gel too to last longer.

HAIR PACKED STYLES FOR YOUR COARSE HAIR













Happy Christmas in advance. If you have any correction or contribution, the floor is open, thanks to for giving me the opportunity to serve you with this post, I appreciate. Please remember to do this in trial first before Christmas and see how it works with your hair. I compiled other pictures to show you how it looks on a longer natural hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...