Wednesday, January 11, 2017

FASHION WE LIKE PRT2 - DAPPER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (January 2017)



Amazing things already seems to be happening in fashion even if our system is become confusing with hardship that God will not allow to see us.  Happy New Year lovely people, this year fashion will favour both the male and female fashion circles -  it is not limited anymore.
Get suit, gown, trad, summer and Harmattan style inspiration all in one post. Please forgive me if I can't mention every models name in this pictures.

Enjoy.
Saya 

Chikmamastyle 

Snobqueen 



RukkySanda 

Kcee



Olivia




Onyichild 

Whatgirlslike 









Mild colours are beginning to get into my consciousness and am loving how it is really the in-thing in fashion and I will be getting a lot of it for 2017,enough skirt and gown too. 


Image Credits:Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...