Saturday, February 18, 2017

THE DENIM STRONG GAME AFTER VALENTINE - 19/02/17


Almost every lady tried not to key towards the white and red flow of valentine except for some few clicks who didn't mind to go by the trend. I experienced an uncommon Jean/Denim goal just this weekend and thought to myself, "It may be a crime if you really don't share this Nenye." So here is all the denim inspiration you can think of; Afrocentric, Jumpsuit, Denim on Denim, the Chicky looks and all. Just glance/ watch and be inspired. Happy Sunday and Valentine in areas. 
















Are you just tired of rocking those denim in your closet? Not anymore my dear, this is really an inspiration and I want to try all these game flows and see how they would look on me. The shoes, jackets and Dungarees got me going crazy. Happy Sunday lovely ladies and do go to Church if you are a Christian. 

Image Credits: Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...