Tuesday, March 21, 2017

NAIL INSPIRATION FOR THE BOSS CHICK PRT5 + Tips on the new iphone8


Check out this glass nail biko
 Trust me when it comes to your boss nail inspirations, I really have to lay low and watch my beauty slay in the manicure world. Today after quite a long time, I present to you so many lovely nail arts that you will drool and be confused on which to do first. I love them all but if you are my type that can't manage that bail, below is a lovely natural manicured nail game that you will love.  Good day  beauties.

iPhone 8

Just in case you are still hustling to get an iPhone 7. May dear sis, the game is up. So let's give it up to the new born machine called iPhone 8, if I get across it, I will do a review on it but for now,  I love,  its look and that all that matters; I seriously know the camera quality would be better than the 7th version. Oya grab your own o















What's not to love in this nail game? It requires a professional touch and quality nail paint. How can you not be a boss check with these creative games going on your nails. If you look well, you can find the watermarked creators and follow them on Instagram. 

Image Credit : Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...