Tuesday, April 11, 2017

BRIDESMAID INSPIRATION - What your bridal train reveals about you



I pledge with my whole heart to make all my post interesting from henceforth. Sometimes am amazed by my visitors and kind of wonder if I live in naija or elsewhere. Imagine foreigners sharing my post while the close ones ignores and wish me bad, however, I still love you all. 

Bridesmaid look can never be ignored in any wedding you want to talk about and that's why I really have to do this post. First the colours should depict the theme of your wedding. If you need a cool atmosphere, you have to dress them to such class and quality. 



I once went to a 'big wedding' and then the bridal train were being begged to walk the bride into the reception, they were all frowning and dancing thrash and I innocently asked a guest why they behaved thus and he said to me,  "The train is her sisters friends and they are doing it for free, they didn't get the type of dress they were promised and the girls said they are going to frustrate her." Haha! Just rent if you are friendless, if you want class, make it classy.  Sometimes the bride is so self conscious that she forgets her team mates, if you have a disastrous train, it obviously means that normally,  you are not an organized person and you can't be a team leader. If you are a team leader,  you can eventually pick one of the girls to do the organizing and you help by not being stingy. 





Great trains have uniformed makeup and team spirit, every one seems to know every move and work towards actually the purpose of happiness for your big day. 

If you give the girls a good treat, they subconsciously behave well and make your environment enjoyable. 











Before I forget dear beauties,  in choosing a bridal train, consider your pockets, consider their willingness and might to assist you too,  allow them to help you make decisions on choices and remember to complete each project at least two weeks before the big day. 

Please make do with people you know and even if you have to rent,  make sure you meet with them at least twice and on the wedding eve. You don't need your chief maid arriving after you have already been seated in Church, running koikoi! Like a falling lost sheep and distracting the Preacher's sermon. 





So if you think I don't know you, haha! I can read you on your big day just by seeing your bridal train and composure. 


I hope this post helps. I really just had to do this because a lot of brides have been asking for inspirations for their train, I only added a title advise that I felt you might need. 

Image Credits: Instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...