Monday, May 29, 2017

Best of Wedding Guest Inspirations for the Weekend



I have been a little down, hence my not updating the blog for a week now, I missed you all. 
The wedding game is tight and so we have to be tight with it. This post is a lovely collection of great style inspiration for the Babes Dem. 
Get inspired and never restrict yourself from the fashion fun, be colourful, be seen, be dynamic, be Chicky, be bossy, be elegant. 






























Image Credits: Instagram 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...