Sunday, June 25, 2017

Inspirational Quotes by DK (Weekly Wisdom Dosage)

Inspirational quotes from DK are mainly creative words of wisdom to lighten up your week when you made good use of it.



# Excellence is not for someone else to notice, its for ur *Own satisfaction

Don't climb a mountain with an  intention that the World should see you, Climb it with the intention to See the World Better

Good morning..☀☀☀


# Good decisions come from experience, and experience comes from bad decisions.☕ good morning๐Ÿ™


# *Once  a  Man  asked  GOD.. Why  you  don't  fulfill  my  wishes  if  you  are  everywhere..?*

*GOD  replied.. I am  like a  WiFi  my  Child.. I am  available  everywhere  but  you  need  to  connect  with  me  with  a  Correct  Password..*

*And the “password is :*

*FAITH*๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ€Good morning ๐Ÿ’


#To heal your wound, you must stop touching it.




I hope these quotes helps your journey this week,  have a lovely week ahead.

Good morning all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...