Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Awesome Nail Inspirations


Wow

Nude and neutral colours have come to stay but a little touch of black, glitters or stones isn't a bad idea after all. It's almost valentine and the choice of what to wear and look is all here on this site, it will interest you to know that little tips you should know would hit your inspiration too.  Have fun while deciding on what nail you will love, I couldn't find the source for the perfect nails exhibited here but all the credit belongs to instagram. 

Neutral 






We didn't forget that ladies are tired of the black and red foot nail signature and have resolved to abide with shouty colours 


Yellow for the win



White is cool and unusual too

I love it 



I hope you found it interesting? If you have something you would love me to talk about, please send an email to nenyechi7@gmail.com and I will handle it. Thanks for stopping by. 


Image credit: instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...