Sunday, January 19, 2020

TOP TRENDS FOR 2020 TRADITIONAL BRIDES


Happy New year lovelies, I am back for your Sundays and guess what? It's an exciting year already. I promise to do my best to serve you gists although in a creative way. Thanks to Dubby and all that checked on me, adapting to adult life is really not easy I must say. So today, I am presenting the major fashion trends that have come to stay already, if you are a trend person, this is your to do list. 
Remember that you don't also have to wait for a trend to wear what you really like. Sit well ad sail with me this 2020, your breakthrough is certain.

Velvet

Yes o, our akwa oche is trending aggressively. This is currently number one for the traditional bride and wedding guest. It is really versatile in styling and comes in royalty if you know the deal. The rush for it is already affecting its market but before the whole world realizes dear, I am whispering you go get yours on time. Choose a glorious colour and style too as you can see below. You can also decides to create your style alone with your vevet or fabricmix according to your creativity. Go for it!


Bridal shower to go or wedding guest with a killer heel

Mixed with another fabric



Satin Gele/Centre Circle

The beautiful thing about it is that it always glitters, it is less harsh and can go with whatever fabric you choose. There is no expertise needed to horn the craft of tying it and it suits just anybody. I have mine already.






Daring Slit/Dangling Flouce

What are you waiting for? This 2020 is a year to dare because we are so sure of its blessings. We can always change our dress look and reveal a little. Remember to dare the dare that you can comfortably dare. Happy slitting clothes instead of throats.





Burgundy Again

Have you noticed? Burgundy is back with a bang, either as a must for scarfing, makeup or the complete outfit. Souls are not smiling this time around. It is such an honour to pick them again from your wardrobes, dust off and trend or you actually buy one. The styles for Burgundy are currently crazy and not to be missed.







Join me next week as I give you the top trending beauty rules for 2020. Am glad I made it here, thanks for the views too. I love you all.

Image credits: asoebibella
                           nonisphotograph
                           @amodera
                           @nenye_nwobu
                           Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...