Saturday, November 30, 2013

WELCOME SWEETRATS

 Hello great friends, it's an amazing Nenye proposing something new today, my blog promises to be wow! if we work together, I found something new in my imaginations and I  don't want to keep it to myself, sharing it with you is all that matters to me.

 Here, young ones get to deliver creative prowess for others to learn from, it will range from;
*Entertainments
*Health
*Crafts and,
*Literature

 I want to learn how to walk in the act of story telling, it may not be wow! now, but patience will show improvements, Love you guys #kisses# looking forward to our world of fun, let me return to washing the beans, see ya! Catch ya! larra! #in Jennifer's voice# LMAO.

3 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...