Saturday, November 30, 2013

Kunabara!

  Shouting Kunabara! Kunabara! Kunabara! with the kids is all that matters to me, a kind of play I will want to do all my life, the children played for fun while I played for their safety.
   Some of you will be wondering what Kunabara means, my dear people, it means nothing, as long as the children get busy, I am already satisfied. But come to think of it, Kunabara is a play that will give me the strength that I lost to laziness, for laziness stole the young lady out of me  and deposited an old woman inside me. I sit gazing at my fattened self, a being I will never had wanted to be, I saw Mr lazy laughing mockingly at me and it made me more angry, it moves over to a little girl, who became suddenly tired of playing with her mates, admist the pleadings from her friends, mine started this way, I couldn't even walk short distances, I take the step to save her, so I meet the little girl and forced her to play Kunabara with me, that is the only way she can ever escape my kind of fatness and then laziness became angry for it has failed this time, I saw laziness leave in pains as I joyfully played, and I swore in heart that these children won't fall prey to fatness like I did as I intensified their play mood for Kunabara with biscuits presents, I can't watch them be like me. Good riddance to bad rubbish, these children will never be fat, except in my absence.

4 comments:

  1. Obviously the idea of being fat appals you. Nice write up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Just a thought, no personal segregation, a fat 4rm laziness is not a good one, if it's natural, it beauty shows

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kunabara!kunabara!!kunabara!!!playing kunabara is a terapy that should b adopted for d reduction of excess fat.lol...maybe one day we might get a chance 2 play kunabara ourselves!

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...