Saturday, November 30, 2013

I SMELL XMAS

 I smell Xmas again!
   I smell every bit of the season, sitting on the bare floor at 11:50 to hear December cry makes it look like watching for a new year, then the music kept playing  and ushering  me to excitement. We all cherish this date, even if we admit it or not, celebrate a new month and my best month too, rice will find its way to our system, and remember to stock the food stuff and clothes now. Happy December sweet pals, I just can't breath any longer. Gwad! am in the mood! somebody hold me! are U for real? It's December again! I can't hold it ny longer! Somebody please hold me again! #yelling December#




                 Joy to the world the lord has come
                 O come let's adore him!
                 A king is born in bethlehem
                N'oel, n'oel, n'oel, n'oel!
     Bring in your candles let's burn to the silent and holy night.        

3 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...