Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Laugh it all the way!.............................

   Laugh it all the way!.....

     U  gladdened my soul when fears gave me        terror
    And touched my heart to see if my being is complete, When agony  seems to make a  mess of me.
Have I told you that you are my medicine to all ailments?     When pain threatens your being
     When your shadows sees hurt
     
When my being craves for a saviour, then I breath laughter and have calmness It has been my medicine. Let's embrace laughter and give our being a glow.

2 comments:

  1. Fwends. That. Make. U laff. Deserves a never ending relationship, lafta is indeed a medicine.
    James

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...