Thursday, January 2, 2014

A fun tutorial for Fabric Scraps Necklace.

 Culled from,
The Creative Blog

Dear friends, I feel you should like this, to replace Ankara accessories since we can't all make it, enjoy and applaud if need be. Thanks for reading and Good morning.  

  
   Emily from 52 Mantels today, shares a tutorial for an easy (we’re talking under 30 minutes, easy) bracelet, made with fabric scraps!  This is the perfect New Year accessory…for you or for a friend. Wouldn’t this be a sweet handmade gift?!

Awhile back, I used this same technique to make fabric charm necklaces. I love my necklaces so much, I decided to make a bracelet with a stack of pretty fabrics scraps from my stash - Emily. 
(Yes, I have lots of fabric scraps!)
Fabric Scrap Bracelet {Tutorial}

Supplies / Materials :
*Bracelet with bezels
*Pretty fabric scraps
*glue
*Scissors
*Pen




Step 1) Take a piece of cardstock and make a template for the inside of the bezels.

Step 2) Trace the template onto the back of your fabric scraps.

Step 3) Cut out your fabric squares

Step 4) Place a square of fabric into each bezel and cover it completely with dimensional magic.
Let it dry for at least 3 hours! And, then wear it with a cute summer maxi dress and some fun sandals. 






You can also use this same technique on charm necklaces!




If you try this easy, 30 minute craft project, let me know! I’d love to see your spin on it.


5 comments:

  1. Cool one...Keep it going girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Dis is s Damn creative!!! It will enhance my designd clothes,dis post rocks gal! Thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dis is WOW! ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ 1 can complement his cloth with same shoe nd purse nd nw wit sam neck piece, dis is really kul. Dis post is 1 in. A millon. Kip it up nenye. Nellyberry.

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...