Thursday, February 6, 2014

What's Your Flavour?

Hey ladies! Thank God it's Friday! And guess what? In a week time it's gonna be Valentines day celebration. Some people have vehemently condemned this day because they feel the rituals involved for this day is just so much. This has never been a problem to me because I love celebrations at least once in a while. Today I bring you something special. What's your preferred makeup look for Vals day. Choose a face.


Simple face #team natural

I love this look because you look simple and charming, it's has this unique glow on you and makes you ever innocent.





Normal bright face

It is always cool and suit most occasions, you gonna love this from Tess and Chioma, they are both makeup artist with a burning desire to give you glow. Enjoy;


Tess Ume a blog guru



Chioma Okpara


Chic and party style

Here is how I love it, it's simply amazing to look exceptional. Walking all day long with nobody wearing your kind of look because they can't afford it. Edna a MUD product just teach you how to do that. You can't be a quiet girl forever, haba! Use your makeup to get that look your heart can't potray.



If you don't know what to do girl, try this for Val.



 Love you all. Tomorrow we are going for clothe looks. Hope you enjoyed it.
Happy Weekend sweethearts.

Nenyechi

10 comments:

  1. The first look caught my attention
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have preferred ur own work,it would have been more original but it's cool all the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Lady Arit, will do that one of these days. I love dem looks sha

      Delete
  3. @ Nenye r u advertising ur handiwork?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, dear Na! None of these is my handwork, each person did her makeup herself

      Delete
  4. I love the 3rd look very simple and nice I have been seeing a lot of girls contour their face looking like masquerade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chioma Okpara 2nd look. Pweety

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...