Thursday, March 20, 2014

Look



 Let's start with this; I am not a professional makeup artist but I love makeup and the passion had drawn me to people who feel I should start it as a career. Let me not call this an official start because I couldn't find a photographer to give me shots (disappointed). For the likes of those who need tutorials, I will start next week. Stay glued to Nenyechi and encourage me if you love my look. 














  Good afternoon.
 Reach me on facebook @ Nenye Nwobu or BBM me on 287CF8AC (Business only).
 For your. Contributions, email @ chinenyenwobu@yahoo.com. I love you Boos.

10 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...