Thursday, June 5, 2014

When you Become gods.




     I wish service is a world wide
      youth thing. So we can explore
      the Bahamas together. Lol!

I got this message inspiration for my dear friends passing out today being, the fifth day of June 2014. I tagged it, "when you become a god." Don't forget the small letter "g" making your god inferior to the superior being. It is our personal letter, but blogging it will do no harm.

Just yesterday when you left school, the desire to become someone else in a khaki uniform troubles you, and now you wore it and became eager to drop it. Fact is that you envy someone now working, but remember it's a life time event to work, to fend, to acknowledge and to become "gods." 

Now that you are becoming a god to young generations, remember being the main god of your dreams. Someone once refused to give me his book to read because it contains an autograph from a literary god, and I ask myself, when people will worship my legacy? I can't be god alone, dwelling in secret places without a god family. Let's groom together.

To KC, Arit, Glory, et al. The Batch B Corp members serving all over the country, I wish you a successful POP and a great welcome to the world at large. Looking forward to when you become gods. I am fair enough.

2 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...