Sunday, June 15, 2014

Heart Broken



When pains becomes reflections
When reflections becomes boredom
And hearts runs and beat faster
And memory drains

When I hit the street
Not knowing myself
Not hearing a sound
Not singing my songs

Whispers of Nightingales overtakes me
And hits my thoughts to the tree

Sing a lullaby to my weeping soul,
All is not at rest in my respiration
Unmatched gaits becomes my problems and confused souls my joy.

Sing me a song
Make it pleasant and free
To suit my weeping heart
I am heart broken.

Note Kunabara is highly  unavailable for now so I thought of a poem. Happy  Sunday. Hope you like it? #smiles#

6 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...