Friday, June 27, 2014

Thoughts to Action *Weekend Transformation#



You can reach me here  

Am sorry for not being available, we have missed enough tutorials already, biko gbahara #smiles#. Makeup is not just a woman thing though. Remember to recommend me if you love my work, encourage my passion and hustle. Delima - 

Your work don't tolerate any covered hair style and you want to go to party on friday, wedding on saturday, church on sunday and clean hair for monday, this is your style, pay attention to the pattern, makeup and gele. It's Friday!...and this is all you will need. It's so simple.

Hair Before Morning bath (pay attention to the  weave).




After bath and Makeup 




With different ways to style (Choose your fave).
choose your fave
Fix my gele (so sorry my gele is weak).






Remember to comment and tell me what tutorial you want next and I will obey your wish, encourage my and watch my zeal and creativity.

If you love my work, feel free to contact nenyechi. I love you all, have a great weekend #kisses# Tara! One love.

Hair and makeup and bead by Nenyechi.

5 comments:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...