Monday, July 14, 2014

The creativeness of Ankara #Modern Period#.



 From good expensive to even hundred naira *yes hundred naira* you can get an Ankara material. But there is a big problem dear, what do we transform it to? 


If you are a guy, you have no problem because Yomi Black, Mai Atafo, Emmy Collins and even your backyard tailors are good enough. They just give you a perfect touch. Men's wear are just easy, simple and wow!

But if you are a lady, complexity will show, *too many is always a confusion* ad mist this problem of confusion in style decisions and tailoring, good fashion designers/tailors will make a difference.

Help me view and appreciate modern trends and creativeness of a modern day worldwide Ankara inventions and choose your fave. No more Fish Skirts.



To Make a Fashion Statement.





For Multi- Purpose








RE-UNION
Whatever made rivals rock the same wear is Ankara or water.  I can imagine the excitement or by force And-coism. *lol*  




For Creative + Photo Shoot






For Beach Wears





For Party Looks.










For the Stylish Man.








My sis says she is disappointed that Ankara's manipulation is facing a negative style impression, I can't rock some though because am decent enough but they are all beautiful. What's your take? Share your thoughts.

I love you all, happy tailor-made Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Your sister is absolutely right. Ankara is being abused by western style.As a Nigerian lady that loves and adores ankara, a lot of these styles I see here sort of offend me. To wear ankara is to embrace your heritage. Sewing booty shorts and a half top and walking around naked is not ankara or culture, it's simply an outfit. When I wear my ankara I wear it with pride and a lot of dignity. It is one of the many beauties of Africa! You have a smart sister.

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...