Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Do it Yourself. (Makeup tutorial).


As I keep progressing in the art of makeup, some of my friends and readers still will love to progress with me, so I did this post titled, "Do it yourself picture tutorials," it's still holiday, enjoy.

If your makeup artist disappoints you, if your makeup artist ends up worst than you are, if you don't have money to pay an artist and you still want to look good on a special day, learn now.

I know some are permanently tight fisted and can't spare their money for makeup because of their financial constraints. Who no like better thing? So here is the A-Z basic facial makeup tutorials. Enjoy.





basic brow and eyeshadow



facial contouring and powder





FOR MEN
Use the small brush to apply concealer or foundation to any blemishes. Start in the middle of the blemish and feather out the concealer to blend with skin tone.
Pick up a small amount of loose powder in the large brush. Gently flick the brush all over the face to give an even tone all over. Don't forget the neck. Doris Onyema.
Apply a small amount of lip balm to the lips with your finger.





Though you may be able to do it, but if you need a special touch or different look, call Nenyechi or any other makeup person for your sleek look. This tutorial is only for emergency.

I Love You All, TADA! And enjoy your muslim break. Do it and send my your pictures, winner will get the secret price.

4 comments:

  1. Tnks galfrnd, I ve learnt so much 2day. Will put it in2 practis. Nellyberry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one nenye!!! I'll try it#winks#...Kaecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy marrie life in advance, remember to send me your pix.

      Delete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...