Sunday, September 13, 2015

Is Physical Curse a Sin?



Am just trying to share my thought for today. I am very religious because I was born into a religious society and family and so I inherited religiousness if there is a word like that, I therefore became a Christian at birth and presently. And the holy scripture; the Bible had thought me something : "Suffer not the witch to live," "The lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace." 

Then I learn different prayer points, the pastor will say, "Pray! Children of God. Any evil arrow against my blessings and progress, Thunder of the Holy Spirit! Strike them down." And we will pray and shake heavens and hope that the thunder had struck them all through faith. Many members returned with testimonies of how they had watched with both eyes to witness the Holy Spirit striking them all. But at other times, nothing happens, especially to my own enemies. 



Then my question is this, why is it that when I physically declare to someone who had hurt me, "Let thunder strike you!" In exchange for the pains, I am made to confess, to repent, to plead for forgiveness for what seem to me as a prayer too. Is it now to declare a physical battle in the physical? Is this curse only allowed in prayers and not face - face encounter. Dear readers, please share your thoughts on why it is now a curse to pray those secret prayers in the physical realm. 

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. The hypocrisy engrained in ab average human being is hellish; and it takes extra-consciousness to realise it. Added to the fact that most "prayer" are in essence more "negative" than "positive". Take an instance: I was in a friend's place (while still a student) and there wasn't light; so, my friend's neighbour was struggling wth his generator. For a while it refused to work but the struggle continued. Then, my friend said: "Olorunn maje ko shishe O" (let it not work). Apparently that was due to the noise that's logically was.... Then I said to her: "if u so believe that ur prayer will be answered at all, why not ask that "God make phcn bring light". So that there will be light for everyone! For if prayer can in fact effect anything on generator, it should be samely potent on phcn's switch or transformer.
    For ur question of physical duel, I'll say, maybe the spiritual battle not necessary at all or it has been misplaced. For if any "object' deserve spiritual battling (in absentia), such object if/when seen should get a double dose.

    ReplyDelete


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...