Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hey Folks Get Checked

I love the fact that fashion is always recycling, I can save my clothe for my daughter and watch them wear it in excitement. Check has gone and is back, this post is intended to show you how to rock and style your checked materials in a big baller way; just in case you think it is out of fashion and can't wear it. Go to you or mums wardrobe, pick and dust your check and make adjustments if need be because at Nenyechi's stand, nothing dey spoil #laughs#

 Just Checks





check with other materials



I just remembered when people avoided checks because it was almost a school uniform or a table clothe at a restaurant, but schools have gamed up to even make Students wear suits and tie to work thereby making fashion lovers go back to our old time Check.
  
I think my comments has been fixed and working again, so don't forget to advise or thumb if you like the post. Enjoy your day.

Have a tailor made Wednesday, I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...