Monday, February 15, 2016

VALENTINE INSPIRED NAIL WORKS


You see Vals day was very special, and even the oldies didn't want to be left out. There are lot of interesting things that happened on that day, but  I will love to start by sharing these Valentine inspired nails works. I hope you like it. Happy Tailor-Made Tuesday. Have Fun, remember that sharing love is not a one day thing, make someone smile today. Tada!







Hope you like it. Up next is an interesting chronicle titled, "My Aggressive Sugar Daddy."

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...