Thursday, February 11, 2016

VALENTINE STYLESPIRATION - CHOOSE YOUR FAVE

Valentine is my fun time, I really don't know what Valentine is to all of us, but I will always advise that we enjoy every happy day life will offer us, I mean after hustles and all, spend a happy moment with your loved ones. So Nenye is presenting to you amazing styles you could use to rock this lovely day and have amazing memories. Enjoy.

BROS DEM
Whatever dem bros rocks, as long as it is clean joor, it is definitely stylish, but guys, sha add a little swag with it.

 
COUPLED UP
Here is a little tip for couples, as long as the feminine and masculine looks blends, you are so good to go.





 DINNER STYLE
If you are having dinner on Vals day honey, just steal a style.










MY SHORTS
If my sisters just want to look simple and probably won't go far distances, these short styles are your clues.







MINI GOWN FOR DAY
On Vals day, I always prefer that girly short gowns, it's my flavour because it keeps the day alive. It's the most perfect for both day waka and dates.










 CLASSIC JEANS
There is nothing as stylish as rocking your Jeans so well on a good happy day. Steal a style.








 Hope you enjoyed the post? Thumbs up and happy weekend,

No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...