Monday, June 27, 2016

MY STYLE AND IT'S QUOTE - Episode1


I think every Monday should have a fashion reflection of the past and conclusions.  Join me as I pen my style guesses and reflection in your thoughts.


Ankara Jumpsuit has never looked this perfect with a heart watering peplum. 


If you really think you have to flaunt that curve, this is your cue.  The curve pattern and moderate flare make this design just to perfect for a curvy woman. 


And you think you should go for a picnic or sight seeing and don't know what to put on,  try this wonderful ensemble.  It's simply and perfect at the same time. 


You think you are a boss lady but don't know how to show it, try this outfit and watch people doff their cap for you. 


Dungarees are in vogue but trying it in a skirt instead of a playsuit/Jumpsuit is just a different ball game on its own. Pay attention to the bag and foot ensemble. 


Just a simple outfit to help the day. 


Obama now, see Aunty classy for your street, teaching you how to slay in a different formation. 

You don't have to lose all the weight to look great. Knowing what perfectly suit your body is just the only perfect game you should know. 


Tampa Omotayo,  this is graciously not the first time I am seeing this picture but who am I not to post this slaying pose and heartful hair plus face beat. 


Incase you don't know, that tight legged Jumpsuit is no longer in vogue. It just has to be loose and Chicky. 


All hail the OffShoulder Ankara trend,  all daring and enticing. 


And if you don't know how to rock the OffShoulder Ankara trend,  do it the Mbong  Amata way. 


I just love this; I can't describe how this style statement makes me feel. 


If you want to try your creative sense, try blending colours in just one outfit; only then will you appreciate what it feels like to blend colours and slay.  I bet that when you succeed,  you will walk with this confidence. 



Outfits with the back cut is trending.  Try a perfect quest trail in it. 


Oya show them what it takes to rock a Jean Jean so perfectly. 


No matter what it takes,  don't forget your girly side. 


Mondays are perfect for white and black. 

Photo Credits : Google. 

I hope you like the post? Have a great day lovelies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment


Disclaimer,

Please note that all comments on this blog are opinions of blog readers and not from Nenyechi.

WHY YOU NEED A LEGAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR VENDORS ON YOUR BIG DAY

Just because I am a Makeup Artist and I have been to many weddings and see how vendors are particular about their money and don't usuall...